Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Forever


Forever
From the very first moment we met,
From hello we were friends from the start.
You have shown that you know the real me,
And the secrets that I hide inside my heart.
You have always been such a great friend,
Always so caring, loyal, and sweet.
And the times when there was no room for me,
You kindly offered to share your seat.
You always know the right things to say to me.
Whenever I come to you for advice.
And even when you had a rough day,
Like a true friend, to me,
You were always nice.
You build me up and give me confidence,
Something, I can say, I usually lack.
You always let me know how special I am,
And that you would never go behind my back.
You give me such strength and inspiration.
You have faith, without question, in all that I do.
You make me laugh when I can't stop the tears.
And I know that you are always being true.
You are the best friend that I have ever had,
You show me that, by all these gifts you send.
Friends is what we were always meant to be,
Together from now until the end.

Elizabeth Seibel – June 5, 2002

No comments:

Post a Comment