Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Baby of Mine


Baby of Mine
You will always be my first child.
You will always be the first reason I was called Mommy.
I would have done anything for you. In fact I gave up hot baths for you. Sitting in a warm bath was a sacrifice I was willing to make for you.
Daddy talked to you everyday for the week we had you here on Earth.
He loves you with all he is.
You brought me more joy than I knew possible.
Saying goodbye was one of the hardest things I have ever done.
I cannot wait to meet you in Heaven.
I know that you will keep watch over your little brothers and sisters.
No matter how many kids I have, you will always be my first.
I love you my darling child.
Dance in Heaven for Mommy.

 Elizabeth Seibel - 1/9/2011

Dedicated to the memory of Glory Seibel, taken from us too soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment