Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Different Shades of Me


Different Shades of Me
I am a Christian, born to love God and live by Christ.
I am a Catholic, born to be Catholic for life and spread my faith.
I am a teenager, born to be misunderstood by adults.
I am a strong person, born to be strong and give strength to those around me.
I am a smart girl, born to give smart remarks to stupid people saying dumb things.
I am a girl, born to play by my own rules.
I am a very emotional person, born to cry at the drop of a hat.
I am a future teacher, born to educate kids so that there will be less ignorance in the world.
I am a daughter born to fight with my parents and love them all the same.
I am a sister, born to share secrets with and laugh all night long.
I am a future wife and mother, born to love my husband and give my life for my kids.
I am a girl that does not like labels, born to set myself apart from the crowd.
I am a friend, born to love, listen, and care for all of my friends.
I am a girl of many things, born to change the world, one person at a time.
Most importantly, I am me! Born to brighten lives and say what is on my mind.
I am all these things and so much more, but no matter what you say I am,
I am always Elizabeth and always the same!

Elizabeth Seibel – December 2001

No comments:

Post a Comment